- Four new icebreakers from Arctech Helsinki Shipyard with MELCAL cranes on board
- Research forecasts oil and gas capex and research and development spending boosts in 2018
- Valuation of Shares of Subsidiaries and Associates (Non-Consolidated)
- Petroteq Energy announces Pemex as first member of PETROBLOQ global blockchain industry consortium
- McDermott awarded 13 jacket EPCI Saudi Aramco contract
- Skangas extends agreement with Borregaard
- Premier Oil Catcher operational update
- Technology Centre to tackle key challenges and invest millions with 2018 ‘Calls for Ideas’
A Virgin Startup backed renewable energy firm aims to provide energy self-sufficiency to homeowners and cut their electricity bills by up to 80%.
Royal Boskalis Westminster N.V. has signed an exclusive Pre-Construction Agreement for the Inch Cape offshore wind farm project.
Equinor has been declared the provisional winner of one of the three leases offered in the US government’s wind lease sale for an area offshore the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
Just a few weeks after the successful takeover of Overdick, Tractebel has announced a new acquisition.
Robert Gordon University is collaborating closely with Scottish company Span Access Solutions Ltd and its partners on an innovative project that could save £1.05 billion across the current European fleet of offshore wind farms.