- Four new icebreakers from Arctech Helsinki Shipyard with MELCAL cranes on board
- Research forecasts oil and gas capex and research and development spending boosts in 2018
- Valuation of Shares of Subsidiaries and Associates (Non-Consolidated)
- KNOC and Equinor sign MOU to work jointly developing commercial floating wind
- Petroteq Energy announces Pemex as first member of PETROBLOQ global blockchain industry consortium
- Prototype of powerful wind turbine installed at Maasvlakte
- Peterson Offshore Passenger Terminal celebrates 100th flight
- McDermott awarded 13 jacket EPCI Saudi Aramco contract
Marking its 5th Anniversary in 2019, the Uganda International Oil & Gas Summit will return to the Kampala Serena Hotel from 25th-26th September.
Three leaders in the Oil and Gas industry’s decommissioning sector have launched a new company: Fairfield Decom.
Petronas Lubricants International has unveiled its unique base oil ETRO+, the next evolution in Group III base oils.
Nouryon – formerly AkzoNobel Specialty Chemicals – and Gasunie have agreed to supply green hydrogen to BioMCN for the production of renewable methanol from CO2.