- Four new icebreakers from Arctech Helsinki Shipyard with MELCAL cranes on board
- Research forecasts oil and gas capex and research and development spending boosts in 2018
- Valuation of Shares of Subsidiaries and Associates (Non-Consolidated)
- Petroteq Energy announces Pemex as first member of PETROBLOQ global blockchain industry consortium
- McDermott awarded 13 jacket EPCI Saudi Aramco contract
- Skangas extends agreement with Borregaard
- Premier Oil Catcher operational update
- Technology Centre to tackle key challenges and invest millions with 2018 ‘Calls for Ideas’
Petronas Lubricants International has unveiled its unique base oil ETRO+, the next evolution in Group III base oils.
Nouryon – formerly AkzoNobel Specialty Chemicals – and Gasunie have agreed to supply green hydrogen to BioMCN for the production of renewable methanol from CO2.
A wave energy technology is being developed that could help generate low-cost electricity for thousands of houses.
Korea National Oil Corporation and Equinor ASA have signed a Memorandum of Understanding to jointly explore the opportunities to develop commercial floating offshore wind in South Korea.
GE Renewable Energy and Future Wind have signed an agreement to install the first prototype of the Haliade-X 12 MW wind turbine at Rotterdam-Maasvlakte later this year.