- Four new icebreakers from Arctech Helsinki Shipyard with MELCAL cranes on board
- Research forecasts oil and gas capex and research and development spending boosts in 2018
- Valuation of Shares of Subsidiaries and Associates (Non-Consolidated)
- Petroteq Energy announces Pemex as first member of PETROBLOQ global blockchain industry consortium
- McDermott awarded 13 jacket EPCI Saudi Aramco contract
- Skangas extends agreement with Borregaard
- Premier Oil Catcher operational update
- Technology Centre to tackle key challenges and invest millions with 2018 ‘Calls for Ideas’
A delegation from the Government of Barbados has visited the Orkney Islands and Glasgow to learn how Scotland has become an international leader in marine renewable energy.
Foresight Group LLP has announced the acquisition of 100% of the equity of Simple Power Limited for an undisclosed sum, comprising a portfolio of 52 onshore sub-250kW single wind turbines located across Northern Ireland.
The CMA has decided that the proposed merger between SSE Retail and Npower can proceed, following a thorough review.
Northern California energy authority RCEA and a consortium of private companies, including Aker Solutions and Principle Power, have submitted a lease application to advance the first commercial-scale project for floating offshore wind in the United States.
Carnarvon Petroleum Limited has completed its assessment of the hydrocarbon volumes within the Dorado structure in WA-437-P.